Routine dog walking has never been as important as it is today. Dogs need regular exercise, along with a well-balanced and nutritious diet, to stay healthy and fit – physically, mentally, emotionally and behaviorally – just like people do. Pets’ bodies are not much different from those of their humans’ and, just like their humans, pets are becoming more and more obese thanks to overfeeding and lack of exercise.
The importance of exercise for pets cannot be stressed enough. Exercise and regular activity is fundamental in weight loss, maintaining a healthy weight and lifestyle. Added extra weight not only increases the chance of arthritis, diabetes, and cardiovascular problems – all which lead to a decrease in a pet’s life expectancy by up to 2.5 years – it also has shown to link to dementia, depression, skin allergies, behavioral issues, and so much more.
A regular commitment of exercise is the same for our pets as it is for us. Depending on current health and activity levels, both pets and people should exercise at least 30-60 minutes per day, as often as 5-7 days per week. That’s where pup-e-cise llc’s dog walking services come into play! Learn more about your dog walkers and contact us today.
Ready to get started? Contact us to learn more and to set up a Meet and Greet.
Services for Dog Walking:
We offer a few different options for your dog(s), we recommend 2-5 times a week.
- Stretch break – 15 to 30 minute backyard play, potty break, refresh water.
- Neighborhood dog walk – 20 to 30 minute walk throughout your neighborhood, refresh water.
- Services start at $21, price depends on location.
Special notes about our dog walking services:
- Prices focus on recurring walks/breaks. See our pet sitting services for visits.
- Add $3 per additional pet.
- All programs include a cool-down and fresh water.
- Services include a consult with pet and owner before services start
- Please make sure your vet approves of a daily walking routine.
New clients, please contact us for a Meet and Greet, which are typically done on Saturdays between 8:30 am - 11:30 am.